- By using the website, you represent that you are at least 16 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other illegal or immoral content to the Website. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities.
- We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, about the truth, accuracy, reliability, current or completeness of the Website’s content or the content of any websites linked to the Website and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- We reserve the right to change or delete any content of the Website or the Website itself without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The user who creates an account has access to the entire content of the Website, may post and upload content on the Website and receive e-mail newsletters, while access by unregistered users is limited. Creation of the account is for free.
- With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, you are not entitled to create an account for anyone other than yourself. You are solely responsible and liable for any activity occurring on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account of someone else at any time. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account or password. In such a case we have the right to suspend or terminate the account immediately. We shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- Under your account you are entitled to create your profile containing all information relevant for opera community, such as education and singing experience (in case of user – individual), subject of business, events, competitions etc (in case of user - legal entity) and your photos or videos. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials that you submit, post, display or upload on or via the Website ("User Content"). You will not use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any third party (including intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights and privacy rights).
- In case of loss of the account password, you may request a password reset after your proper authentication.
- You may terminate your account with us at any time by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com
- User Content is not subject to editorial changes performed by us before or after its publication. We are not responsible for the User Content. You are solely responsible for any content posted or uploaded to the Website and undertakes not to infringe any third party rights, such as copyright, trademark rights, personal rights, etc. Person whose rights have been infringed by User Content shall inform us about its illegal nature to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Such information must include proper identification of the complainant, the proper identification of the defective content and the rights that should have been infringed. This content will then be subject to review by us.
- By posting or uploading User Content on the Website, you grant us an unrestricted (in terms of time, territory, number or otherwise) non-exclusive license to use it (or its parts) in all manners of exploitation, for any purpose, in whole or in part(s), alone or in combination with other elements and/or works, alone or after the inclusion into audiovisual works or in combination with other elements and/or works, after any modifications, alterations and/or adaptations. We are entitled to assign the licence or to grant further sublicenses to any third parties. The licence is granted for a definite period, namely for the entire duration of the economic rights to the protected subject matter.
- By posting a video from YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo to the Website (for example to a blog or your personal profile), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the operators of these services published at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms, https://www.facebook.com/terms.php, https://vimeo.com/terms and other obligations relating to the use of videos from these services, including obligations relating to the display of their logos (https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/branding-guidelines, https://www.facebook.com/brand/resources/facebookapp/guidelines, https://vimeopr.gcs-web.com/brand-guidelines), and personal data processing (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US, https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation/, https://vimeo.com/privacy). In doing so, personal data may be processed by these third parties, the terms of which are published on the websites of these third parties; personal data is not shared with us. The current location of third-party terms may change over time. The user who uploaded links to third-party sites is solely responsible for such insertion and use of the content accessible under the link. You shall post only content which will not infringe third party rights. Insertion of the links by you is not subject to our editorial interference.
- Our content of the Website, trademarks, copyright, logos, domain name and other related intellectual property rights belong to us and/or our affiliates or licensors and you shall not do anything that infringes those rights. No one is entitled to use the content (especially texts, photographs, videos, logos, trademarks or other subject matter) outside the interface of the Website without our express written authorization, otherwise our rights may be infringed.
- We are not responsible for the content of third party websites that we do not control. If there is a link to a third party website within the content of the Website, you can use it at your own risk. Moreover, we are not responsible for the unauthorised use of any Website´s content (including User Content) by third parties.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- During registration process you will be asked whether you would like to receive different commercial newsletters regarding news from opera world. If you do not want to receive such email newsletters, please do not check the relevant box. If you want to unsubscribe from an email newsletter subscription, please use the link contained in the newsletters or send email to email@example.com
- The agreement is governed by the law of the Czech Republic, excluding the provisions of the conflict-of-law rules.
- We are not obliged to allow you access to the agreement, and you are therefore recommended to permanently maintain the agreement concluded.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement will submitted and decided by the Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic and the Agrarian Chamber of the Czech Republic in Prague according to its order and rules by three arbitrators.
- We are entitled to assign the agreement concluded with you as a whole to a third party, even if the performance has already begun.
Prague, June 10, 2022